LCD 86" Ultra-High Definition Large Format Display
Stunning visibility for presentations and digital signage
Enhance your meeting and conferencing performance with stunning UHD resolution. Get high-end quality and reliability at a low total cost of ownership with long life-times.
Professional haze levels ensure great visibility without distracting reflections - along with brightness of up to 350 cd/m², the NEC MultiSync C Series meets the demands of today’s meeting environments. Slim bezels and a modern appearance complement state of the art architecture to integrate perfectly into interior designs. With embedded office functionalities, start up ad-hoc meetings without the hassle of setting up the display environment first. Wake-up on connection is just one of many features which make meetings more efficient.
With the NEC MultiSync C861Q, presenters will feel confident during meetings of up to 13 participants whilst retailers and hospitality facilities can boost sales through digital signage.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.