The NEC Display Wall Calibrator system automatically adjusts the colour and brightness of each display to present the impression of one single digital canvas.
Perfectly matched over time and surface
Multiple display configurations are simply the means to create a larger digital surface, but each element must harmonise perfectly to achieve an impactful viewing experience. The NEC Display Wall Calibrator system automatically adjusts the colour and brightness of each display to present the impression of one single digital canvas. Certain variants such as aging, individual components and tolerances mean that each display within the wall will have its own characteristics, by using the NEC colorimeter all relevant parameters are measured and adjusted to ensure perfect uniformity across the entire surface.
- Automatic calibration and uniformity correction – with or without use of a sensor, the Display Wall Calibrator communicates directly with each display to automatically adjust the display settings.
- 10 bit internal Look Up Tables (LUTs) - three internal 10bit Look Up Tables (LUTs) within each display allow the calibration system to make precise adjustments to the tone response curve.
- Gamma Correction - as well as adjusting the intensity (luminance) and white point of the displays, the software can also calibrate the grayscale using the internal LUTs of the displays. This means that highly accurate colour can be achieved not only at 100% white, but at all steps along the grayscale. A variety of tone response curves can also be applied; from a small simple gamma value to complex custom curves.
- Flexible Connectivity - displays can be connected to the host calibration PC using RS232, LAN, or in combinations of both. By using a wireless equipped host PC and LAN, displays can be calibrated without making any physical connections to the host PC.
- Ideal for rental companies and heavy users - all display configurations, measurements, and calibration data can be saved as a project file for later reference, re-calibration and restoring of settings.
- Internal Test Patterns - internally generated test patterns allow calibration to be performed automatically without having to manually select different test patterns and without the need to connect a PC, thus simplifying the process.