Skylake - a simple plug into the future. Standard Configuration.
infomail _at_ nec-displays _dot_ com
OPS Slot-In PCs make digital signage simpler and more flexible without additional cables or devices
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 6th generation Intel® processors (Skylake) deliver a new class of computing to power the next generation of slot-in computing. The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video & audio signals and RS-232. All NEC large format displays (except E series 32" to 65"), PX and PH installation projectors feature this option slot
|Slot-in PC with Intel® Celeron 2 x 2.4 GHz CPU||100014256|
|Slot-in PC with Intel® Core i3 2 x 2.7 GHz CPU||100014257|
|Slot-in PC with Intel® Core i5 4 x 2.7 GHz CPU||100014259|
|Slot-in PC with Intel® Core i7 4 x 2.8 GHz CPU||100014260|
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Powerful possibilities - the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel® HD graphics - provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Industrial grade components - secure high reliability whilst withstanding extreme operating conditions.
- Seamless and fully embedded - as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- High usage flexibility - thanks to wide connectivity such as 3 x USB, DisplayPort out, Gigabit ethernet and audio.
- Upgrade the power of your displays at any time - savings are possible by upgrading only your OPS device or your display with no need to change all hardware.
- A commitment to quality - tailored warranties available to best match long-term demands by extending standard warranty up to 5 years.
- Economical - enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.
|SSD||1 x M.2 M-key (22 x 42 mm); 64 GB (default)|
|RAM||2 x 260 pin DDR4 SO-DIMM dual channel (2133/1866 MHz, max. 16 GB); 2 x 2 GB (default)|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WS7E) pre-loaded|
|Connectivity||3 x USB 3.0
1 x DisplayPort (out)
1 x LAN (RJ45 Intel i211AT Giga LAN)
1 x Microphone (in)
1 x Headphone (out)
Combined with the latest technology these slot-in PCs are used as flight information controllers in airports, as media players for retail signage applications, as menu board play-out systems for QSR or as video conferencing clients in corporate applications and much more.