DICOM Calibratable 3 MP 21" Colour Display System
The NEC MD210C3 is designed for viewing of colour and grayscale digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Applications include diagnostics image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI and other medical imaging modalities. To guarantee the display performance as specified, a MD210C3 display must only be used in conjunction with NEC approved Display controller boards and drivers.
- Anti-Glare – unique anti-glare coating layer in order to minimize disturbing ambient light reflections.
- Reliable Image – integrated sensors such as the front sensor, proximity sensor or the illuminance sensor ensure long-lasting white point and luminance.
- Quick Screen QA – the DICOM conformance test can be performed without the need to install any special software on the workstation.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.