This ultra-short throw interactive projector releases space within small to medium sized classrooms and meeting rooms, projecting onto screen sizes between 85-100” without creating shadow or glare, allowing users to get up close in comfort to interact using the Multi-Touch function.
With 1080p resolution and 10.000:1 contrast, the U321Hi Multi-Touch delivers perfect image quality for very detailed content as well as high quality movies including 3D content from Blu-Ray players, thanks to HDMI 3D support. Demanding applications in higher education such as design and engineering will appreciate the 1080p resolution for the high level of detail achieved.
- Great picture quality – thanks to 1080p resolution and 10000:1 contrast.
- Almost no shadow and glare – thanks to ultra-short throwing distance.
- Wall-mount included – for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
- Future-proof connectivity – incl. MHL and network support.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC UM Series installations to achieve higher resolutions without re-positioning of the existing wall-mount.
- Multi-Touch Interactivity – 255 touch points and auto-calibration.
- 3D ready – for playback of engaging 3D applications and movies.
- Free DisplayNote Whiteboard Software – with the option to turn a classroom into a fully collaborative experience by connecting mobile devices.