LCD 24" Commercial Display
Combining maximum flexibility with health-conscious performance
With the MultiSync® E245WMi, adjusting your monitor to your personal preferences has never been simpler, smarter or healthier. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering. The users' eyes are protected whilst ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance from all viewing angles. Highly flexible ergonomic setting options including height adjust, tilt, and swivel as well as vertical and horizontal display orientation result in a more pleasing and productive work environment. The LED backlight panel with PLS technology supports a high display brightness of 250 cd/m² as well as an accurate colour from all viewing angles at a lower cost in power consumption at the same time. The huge display surface of over 60 cm with a 16:10 aspect ratio is ideal for handling huge amounts of information efficiently.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (110 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Easy Transportation - – larger monitors can be cumbersome to deploy buth the integrated handle provides a convenient aid for handling and lifting, reducing the possibilty of causing damage to the LCD front surface.
- Highly flexible connectivity - – display can be used with two digital (DVI-D, DisplayPort) and one analogue input.
- Excellent image quality - – PLS technology guarantees the best viewing experience and a crisp image display from any viewing angle.
- Minimize power consumption - – achieve minimum 20% carbon footprint savings using the 50% brightness setting in Eco Mode measurable through the Carbon Footprint meter
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.