The NEC MultiSync® EA294WMi features an extremely thin 29" 21:9 IPS LED backlight panel with a resolution of 2560 x 1080 which results in an ultra-modern and slim design. Due to the new format which complies with a dual screen set up of two 19" conventional screens it is an excellent alternative for any multiple screen set up. Ambient Light and Human Sensors enforce the sustainable product concept while offering improved ergonomics with 130 mm height adjustability. The new Control Sync Feature enables multimonitor adjustment synchronization and the MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) offers direct connectivity of the monitor with your smart phone.
Ideal for the corporate office that demands style and future proof technology.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Green Product Concept – Eco Mode and Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter, Ambient Light Sensor.
- Ultra-modern and slim design – the product design is discreet and puts priority on the screen image and function.
- Ambient Light Sensor – with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Easy Control – of up to six displays in a multi-monitor configuration with ControlSync® technology.
- Human Sensor – detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- DICOM Simulation – for straightforward radiological review applications.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
Awards and Test Reports