LCD 29" Commercial Display
NEC MultiSync® EA295WMi – the wide format desktop and digital signage experience
The NEC MultiSync® EA295WMi with 29" IPS LED backlight panel provides a resolution of 2560 x 1080 which results in an impressive wide screen design.
The 21:9 aspect ratio is the ideal replacement for a multi-desktop scenario, yet enjoying a seamless viewing experience without interrupting bezels. In addition to desktop scenarios, the wide screen is equally well placed for stylish digital signage installations gaining from the extraordinary form factor. Ambient Light and Human Sensors, Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free technology deliver best viewing performance, high ergonomics and user wellbeing.
The NEC MultiSync® EA295WMi targets applications in financial trading floors and high-end offices and attracts attention with digital signage.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (130 mm), tilt and flat mode ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Highly efficient content arrangement – utilise individual screen splitting using multiple picture in picture / picture by picture settings to arrange all inputs according to your preferred working behaviour.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Optimised workspace ergonomics – just one keyboard and mouse controlled by the display is required to manage two PCs in parallel, helping you to declutter your desk and optimise your workspace ergonomics.
- Your environmental and social responsibility – NEC`s TCO 7 and ENERGY STAR 7 certified display is environmentally designed with minimal hazardous material meeting the growing demand for more sustainable technologies.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.