The New X754HB - Stunning visibility in a bright world
With the all new NEC X754HB connecting with customers has never been easier, smarter or brighter. Whether in public places, a window storefront or at the airport, this 75” high brightness display will make sure your advertising campaign or crucial information like flight data is visible to your audience in any lighting condition. Viewers are automatically recognized by an optional human sensor and screen settings adjusted to make sure that your message will shine in the crowd. The high performance display will capture your customers with a stunning visual experience, even wearing sunglasses, while minimizing unnecessary power use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability designed for a low overall TCO and a stable image quality are achieved through the use of commercial components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution specifically in challenging conditions such as direct sunlight exposure - A smart and eco-friendly solution that will let you stay in touch with your audience 24/7, providing stunning visibility in a bright world.
- Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2500 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimise unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
- Convenient installation and maintenance with NFC – the built-in near field communication allows pre-configuration and servicing of the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.