Take your meeting anywhere you want
NEC’s InfinityBoard is a powerful and scalable workspace that is designed to fit any meeting scenario. Brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating, whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard is the modular solution that’s here to help create your ideal meeting space.
This 55” screen size is designed for huddle spaces hosting smaller groups. It has an optimised collaboration bar, integrated microphone, and camera, so it’s easy to co-create documents and share ideas. It can be transferred room-to-room via a trolley and easily accommodates up to six people, making it the perfect spontaneous and informal meeting area.
The InfinityBoard comes with an ultra-high definition InGlass™ touch display and two passive pens. Its design also includes an ultra-wide angle Huddly IQ video conferencing camera and high-end conference speakers. The combination of an open platform slot-in PC and Windows 10 Professional allows to tailor the solution according to the customers' requirements without restriction to any particular software, video conferencing app or infrastructure. Uniting all this, the InfinityBoard facilitates smart collaboration in modern meeting spaces.
- Natural writing experience – it’s like working on paper! Whether using finger, pen or palm erasing, the InGlass™ touch technology provides seamless interactive touch performance.
- Simplify smart video conferencing – enjoy perfect audio and video quality with an integrated ultra-wide-angle camera with auto-framing and high-end conference speakers.
- Future-proof PC option and reduced footprint – the integrated Slot-In PC using the integrated OPS option slot future-proofs your investment whilst reducing the product footprint and installation efforts.
- Share without barriers – with Mosaic Connect multiple presenters can wirelessly present content from any device.
- Custom fit to your application needs – Windows 10 Professional makes this a flexible solution that supports your staff by offering a familiar user-interface.