MultiSync® P404 PG (Protective Glass)
LCD 40" Protective Glass Large Format Display
Professional Protection for Professional Signage
The NEC MultiSync® P404 PG combines professional protection of your investment with unparalleled display performance. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Guaranteed reliability even under the toughest conditions is achieved with the super robust 4mm thick protective glass designed to withstanding external impacts. The anti-reflective glass surface combined with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² provides crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances even in bright ambient light conditions.
The enhanced durability makes the MultiSync® P404 PG the ideal signage solution for shorter viewing distances in public spaces with high volumes of people such as for applications in transportation, retail, hospitality and digital out of home as well as for tough environments in industrial applications.
- Maximum investment security – assured as the display is protected against damage from external impacts such as knocks and blows.
- Superb readability – supported through the use of anti-reflective and high light-transmission Conturan® protective glass from Schott.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Protects the public – the thermally toughened protective glass will disintegrate into small fragments reducing the risk of injury should it suffer extreme damage.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Supports precise analyses in medical imaging application – thanks to DICOM picture mode.