The new MultiSync® P801 PG with protection glass follows the tradition of NEC’s professional large format display line. The high quality Conturan® glass of Schott ensures reduced reflection and high light transmission for an unrestricted view of display content.
Designed for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport, corporate or control room P Series with protection glass offers flexible installation combined with industry leading performance.
- Maximum investment security – assured as the display is protected against damage from external impacts such as knocks and blows.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Superb readability – supported through the use of anti-reflective and high light-transmission Conturan® protective glass from Schott
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.