The game changer for situational awareness
The ideal canvas for state of the art visualisation of mission-critical information, the NEC MultiSync® UN552A display is a game changer for LCD video walls. Designed for control rooms, the display supports situational awareness for traffic management in airports, railway and road networks, plus control applications in the energy, utility and environmental sector. For Big Data analytics, which is experiencing phenomenal growth in volume, speed and variance, this display is ideally placed to provide perfect visualisation.
The new display is optimised for static and moving content. With 700cd/m² brightness and an anti-reflection haze filter, these screens are easy to read, even in bright environments. Installation and operation is a breeze and with powerful calibration capabilities, initial setup requires minimal effort whilst long-term colour and brightness is maintained with remarkable homogeneity. The screen's design forms a flat digital canvas creating one continuous image across multiple screens.
- Easy to install – it’s simple to get your display up and running with its out-of-the-box calibrated picture pre-sets, managing colour settings and uniformity controlled by the SpectraView Engine — not to mention its simple, software-free calibration capabilities.
- Designed for reliable operation – the metal chassis provides maximum display protection and, in combination with intelligent thermal management, the display guarantees reliable operation.
- Long-lasting continuous pictures – align your display with powerful calibration capabilities. Use the white copy function, colour drift correction, uniformity control, self-calibration and validation to create a continuous surface across multiple screens that gives the appearance of one, seamless wall.
- Reliable image reproduction – best suited for static image reproduction with reliable accuracy in mission critical applications. Our PVA panel technology makes sure you have the best viewing experience with excellent contrast and black level.
- Accelerate your video wall configuration – set up your wall in no time with the display’s powerful configuration capabilities, which include Auto ID/IP, Auto Tile Matrix, and Tile-/Frame Compensation. Enjoy flawless playback across your entire video wall.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Safe and secure displays – each display is EMC class-B certified and ideally suited for critical emission environments that require safer standards than other displays do.