Great performance with low TCO.
Guaranteeing the perfect support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multi-purpose ME361W projector delivers crisp images and natural colours to your classroom and meeting facility thanks to LCD technology and 3600 ANSI lumen brightness. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The pre-installed MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. Extended lamp and filter life are lowering both maintenance time and cost ensuring a smooth operation over 5 years*.
The ME361W is the perfect choice when considering replacing M Series WXGA LCD projectors. With the same footprint, lens position and throw angle it has never been easier to bring the latest technology to your classroom or meeting facility saving both time and money with no maintenance. With its downward compatibility for lamps of the M LCD series, even your stock is a safe investment!
*at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
- Large 1.7x optical zoom – for maximum flexibility.
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 20W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.