UNIQLO Flagship Store @ Oxford Street
Add Image or Video
Supported file formats: jpg, png
Recommended resolution: 640x480 px
Recommended aspect ratio: 4:3
Fashion Retailer - UNIQLO Flagship Store London
A busy shopping street: With support from GOERTZ, UNIQLO opened a state-of-the-art flagship store in London’s Oxford Street, one of the most important and profitable shopping streets in Europe.
You can’t be modest if you want to make it in the Oxford Street area – many big brands compete for customers here. The design for the UNIQLO flagship store in London is adequately lavish and eye-catching. The GOERTZ team installed media technology on several floors: In the entrance area, an LED video wall welcomes visitors to the store. UNIQLO employees can activate the 16 meter (52 feet) wall to show video material. Other media technology highlights include escalators with an LED ticker, displays as individual monitors in the checkout area, as 1x4 display columns or a 3x3 video split wall. The sound system and the PA system for the five-storey store were also designed and implemented by GOERTZ.
• 18 columns in the store with 1x4 46“ displays
• Video wall 3x3 displays 46“ on the third floor in the kids department
• 3 checkout areas with a total of 14 x 46“ displays
• Lift area with a total of two 46“ displays
• Escalator with LED ticker
• Sound system with TOA loudspeakers as well as PA microphones on five floors