NEC Solutions Zone
HOLOCUBE is a fully integrated 3D projection platform that makes your product look like never before. It combines the most advanced modern display and projection techniques in a contemporary sleek housing. This enables product focused as well as contextual 3D projections.
Being a supplier of high quality goods you will want to differentiate yourself through the unique specs of your product. Nowadays this becomes a challenge as consumers get overwhelmed by an endless series of stimuli on the shopping floor. HOLOCUBE will offer your product the extra attention that makes it stand out from the rest. It creates a context that perfectly matches the needs of fashionable generation X & Y shoppers.
The big advantage of the strong 75 inch NEC High Brightness screen (NEC MultiSync X754HB) and the unique Holocube mirror and housing creates the only 3D display that can show bright and crisp video in daylight conditions (department stores, train station and other public environments).
Delivery of six InfoBoxes with dual touch monitors 55” installed at Warsaw Chopin Airport devices are IB REACTA 2x55. They were made from epoxy laminate with dedicated software KIOSK BROWSER based on Digital Signage DINE platform.
DS DINE software is an application used for content presentation in client-server architecture. It is dedicated for systems based on large displays as well as touch screens (single and multi-touch), and monitors used in the InfoBoxes and Totems. It guarantees presentation and remote updates various content on multimedia mediums.
DS DINE allows preparation, projection and remote management of the content within respective modules
Specific information, advertisements and messages are directed to exact mediums, at precise time with content fitted to display’s location.
Infoboxes at Warsaw Chopin Airport are part of Platforma Lokalizacji Pasażerów system implemented by company INOVATICA. Our task included design, production and installation of the product. The challenge was not only the high demands for utility of Infoboxes, but also the logistics of the installation. InfoBox in the airport hall is not only functional and modern, but also very stable. Thanks to our project, the device can be also used by the disabled on the wheelchairs. Due to situation that InfoBoxes were not only installed in the land side, but also in the air side, work could be done only at night at the specific hours. Completion of the task confirmed design, production and installation high competences of our employees.
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the TUI travel agency of the future.
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
At the University of West of Scotland (UWS), a new technology-rich reception area has been created at the entrance to the Paisley campus named as “The Atrium”
The centre-piece of which is a single monolith, digital display wall:
- comprising of 32 off NEC X463UN 46” video wall displays in an 8x4 array
- overall size of the whole combine display is approx. 8.36 x 2.48M
Control is provided by a PIPView BlackBIRD video wall controller:
- managing a digital canvas of 32 displays each @ 1920x1080
- total native resolution of 15,360 x 4,320 available
- input of 16 channels – with 12 of these at 4K with stereo audio
There is a further video wall which is located behind the reception desk, control again is via another PIPView BlackBIRD unit:
- this is in a 3x3 array with the same 46” video wall display units
- total native resolution is 5,760 x 3,240
- with 4 off 4K inputs
For ease of operation, the system uses pre-set layout templates, easily selectable from a touch panel in reception.
With both video walls; to maintain quality across the whole digital canvas from the various input sources, all screens are driven at native HD resolution with the ability to display any input, any size, in any position (PIP picture in picture).
Jim O’Donnell, CIO at UWS commented “the new display area is incredible, it has been a huge hit with our students and staff alike. The technology will allow students to share digital output, bringing to life a key element of our DREAM-BELIEVE-ACHIEVE focus”
Located in Glasgow, Scotland the installation was completed in Spring 2016
The new facility was officially opened by H.R.H. the Princess Royal during a visit to the Campus on 12th February.
BroadSign is the leading ad tech company providing secure and reliable automated digital signage software to media owners and operators across the globe. Enabling the effective management of dynamic content across complex global networks, BroadSign powers over 120,000 displays in venues such as airports, shopping malls, health clinics and cinemas.
BroadSign’s software suite includes BroadSign Core for content distribution, playback and proof of performance, BroadSign Serv Direct for sales inventory availability and proposal generation, and BroadSign Serv SSP for exposure to new buyers through a customized programmatic digital out-of-home solution.
Tiny Hardware, Huge Impact
It doesn't take much to set up a new Screenly display. Take a TV, add a cost effective, tiny Raspberry Pi and display full HD quality moving imagery, web content and static images in moments.
Manage a Media Empire from Home
Whether you have a single screen in your store, or a thousand screens nationwide, manage them all within a single powerful web interface.
Set and Forget
Store your assets in the Screenly cloud for reliable long term storage. We take care of video encoding and local caching.
Ensure optimal uptime for your displays through automatic security updates and Screenly's central software management.
Monitor the Health of your Displays
Check up on the status of your display nodes in Screenly's web interface, including node uptime and connectivity status and what's currently showing.
Roll out a new display in just 4 steps. We've solved all the tricky technical problems for you so that you can focus on getting the best content in front of your audience today.
Esprit Digital were selected to provide a full digital solution to Elan Media in the Mall of Qatar. In partnership with local integrator AVT Audio Visual Technology in Doha.
As an advertising network in a mall it is second-to-none anywhere in the world and has already proven a commercial success with brands from all market sectors. As standalone pieces of digital furniture deployed throughout a billion-dollar retail environment, they have been universally accepted and are currently being rolled out to other sites across the Middle East.
The client brief for this project was simple: create the biggest and best digital shopper environment in the Middle East. To date only a few airports in the region have embraced digital screen technology as a perfect medium to enhance their customer’s journeys and malls have almost exclusively stayed with traditional paper advertising systems. This will all change now as the Mall of Qatar has significantly raised the bar and demonstrated to undeniable effect how a well-thought out, well-planned, beautifully designed digital hardware installation can be a key differentiator in a competitive sector like shopping centres.
Esprit built totally bespoke double sided 70” LCD Pods (MUPI’s) which utilise the NEC P703 700Nit display. These highly stylised, iconic structures incorporate our latest Cortex thermal and remote management technology, which means maintenance visits are extremely rare if ever – almost any issue can be resolved from our Network Operating Centres around the world. Other features of this remarkable unit include LED side strips that change colour with content, full audience measurement, iBeacons and ClearSpace™, Esprit Digital’s proprietary sensor system which warns management of obstructions to their screens.
“From the beginning of this project we were very clear in our minds what we wanted to deliver. Very simply, a world class Digital OOH installation that would utilise the very latest and best technology available, would match the look and feel of the mall, and be a commercial success. We were also very clear about the type of partner
we needed, not just for access to the technology, but for design and implementation, and advice – delivering a real partnership. Esprit Digital have done all of this and more, and I am delighted that we selected them for this project”.
Jamie Ball, COO Elan Media.
LASER PROJECTION UNIT - MG PX1004 designed for NEC PX1004UL • NEC DLP-Laser Projector-Protection System with integrated dual-circuit cooling circulation system and high-power NEC DLP-Laser Projector-Unit for maintenance-free continuous operation up to 20.000 hours.
With the new LASER PROJECTION UNIT MG PX1004 we brought today’s standards of energy-saving and reliable long-term projector usage on a new level. The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 is currently – despite its high-performance light output of 10.000 ANSI Lumen - the most energy-saving and silent DLP-Laser Projector-Protection System of its kind. The low energy consumption was realized through a self-regulating performance adjustment in all units. It reacts extremly fast on temperature fluctuations and adjusts the needed cooling- and heating output in seconds. With this, even extreme temperature ranges from -20 °C to +48 °C (with Winter-Option/High Power Option) will be covered effortlessly in convenient long term usage.
In addition, the in- and outdoor projection system convinces through its extremely low operating noise and a maintenance-friendly system design. The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 is qualified for the continuous operation in adverse conditions such as subways, baths, dusty factory buildings, clammy caves, shopping malls as well as for outdoor use of all kinds.
The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 impresses with its excellent 4K signal processing and delivers pictures in best cinema quality. The native resolution of 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), flexible inputs as well as the optional 3 years Europe-wide customer service package complete the "all-round carefree package".
- Image converter DarkChip DLP-Laser phosphor
- Light output 10.000 ANSI Lumen
- Resolution 1.920 x 1.200 (WUXGA)
- Inputs HDBaseT, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Ambient temperat. 1 °C (-20°) up to +48 °C
- Ambient humidity < 80 % rel. humidity
- Ventilation power In-circle 800 m³/h
- Air exchange rate < 2 Seconds
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- High resolution WUXGA projection system
- Aluminum housing in the desired color
- Noise reduction with sonic dampeners
- Self regulating performance adaption
- Electronic thermostat – PID regulation with desired temperatur
- Automatic condensate evaporation
- Integrated malfunction detector
- Anti-reflective front glass with fan
- Modular construction / stackable for tandem
- Lockable swing lever locks
- Large doors for easy maintenance
- Vandal-proof, robust design
- Optional: Isolation; winter-option
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the Düsseldorf Airport Advertising solution.
NEC FieldAnalyst - Anonymous Video Analytics (AVA): Software solution which automatically detects human faces from images captured by video cameras, and estimates the number of visitors and exits, gender and age group, which are digitalized for output in real time.
FieldAnalyst is a software solution which automatically detects human faces from images captured by video cameras, and estimates the number of visitors and exits, gender and age group, which are digitalized for output in real time. The software collects and processes this information for marketing analysis or real-time effective advertising using digital signage. FieldAnalyst enables you to automatically conduct various marketing analysis that have relied on human work until now. The advantages of this NEC solution are speed, accuracy and the ability to integrate into other real-time analysis or reaction based solutions.
Key Applications Areas - NEC FieldAnalyst for Gate or Signage:
- Digital Signage
As an integrated solution or stand-alone tool it can be used for real-time marketing information, detection, tracking and classification.
NEC FieldAnalyst for Gate - age and gender recognition; enter/exit people
NEC FieldAnalyst for Signage - age and gender recognition, staying time, distance toward a signage display, mixed analysis with pushing ads
- Biometric basis
- Real-time sensing
- Uniformity and objectively
- Compliant to legal requirements
- Gate counting
- Effect analysis
- Target analysis
- Non-buyer analysis
- Entrance traffic analysis
NEC leafengine - Making digital signage interactive with leafengine, a unified sensor - software connectivity that enables access to a broad catalogue of sensors, including gender and age classification, proximity detection, NFC, QR-Codes and many others.
NEC’s leafengine is a software product designed to integrate with existing Digital Signage software, drastically simplifying the integration, replacement and testing of new sensors. Once enabled, it allows the installation to react to changes in its environment, select and play content that matches the users profile or capture audience data for later analysis.
The leafengine middleware transforms digital signage installations into interactive experiences, reacting to the visitor’s input, customizing the content and gathering the rich market data all these processes generate. Such a goal typically required selecting, integrating and maintaining an ever-changing, ever-updating number sensors into the player software; The leafengine, on the other hand, is designed to overcome this complexity and enable access to a broad catalogue of sensors, including gender and age classification, proximity detection, NFC, QR-Codes, touch and many others.
Traditional digital signage solutions rely on demographic statistics to target specific audiences. Commonly the content is changed against pre-set times and dates, rendering it insensitive to any unforeseen circumstances.
In contrast, leafengine enables the signage solution to react in real time to the current situation, based on the input from any number of sensors. This includes, for example, determining the most picked-up products, the empty or crowded areas in a store, and of course, real time demographic and engagement data.
leafengine is an ideal solution for
- Airports and Transportation
- Leisure and Entertainment
- Facility Management / Corporate
Enhancing viewer experience and intelligence in
- Queue management and waiting time infotainment
- Product selection assistance
- Intelligent child care and entertainment
- Automated sizing and relevant product matching
- Luxury product demonstration
- Product presentation supported by gesture interactivity
- Additional information on products
Digital signage in the new SWISS VIP lounge in Zürich
In Dock E of Zürich Airport, a grey shell was transformed into the tasteful lounge of Swiss International Air Lines. From the architectural design through the technical installations to the furniture, everything is contributing to a sophisticated interior. The objective was to further enhance service quality and customer satisfaction.
Littlebit Technology was engaged to develop a suitable digital signing concept for the Swiss lounge, comprising hardware, software, installation, commissioning, content management and training.
The company installed more than 30 large-format displays by NEC and individually configurated players at the champagne bar and whiskey lounge, as well as the entrance area and the toilets. Various screen ranging from 32 to 55 inches in size were fitted into designated recesses in walls and furniture in portrait and landscape orientation.
Littlebit Technology only uses hardware designed for continuous 24/7 operation to ensure that uninterrupted performance can be ensured throughout the lounge opening hours. An axxiv media player based on the Intel NUC platform backs each display and delivers animated content. High-performance axxiv work stations are employed to control the video walls. The high-performance C-nario content management application by YCD already used for internal communications at SWISS controls the content of most of the screens at Zürich airport. That makes it the ideal platform for the installation. With 24/7 monitoring, Littlebit Technology guarantees flawless operation and exceptionally fast response times in the event of a malfunction.
Now, the Swiss lounge in Dock E is inviting a large number of customers to spend their waiting in exceptional comfort. Not least thanks to the digital signage installation contributing its share to the stylish ambience. Passengers are able to keep an eye on all up-to-date information on all aspects of their flight at all times.