NEC Solutions Zone
Delivery of six InfoBoxes with dual touch monitors 55” installed at Warsaw Chopin Airport devices are IB REACTA 2x55. They were made from epoxy laminate with dedicated software KIOSK BROWSER based on Digital Signage DINE platform.
DS DINE software is an application used for content presentation in client-server architecture. It is dedicated for systems based on large displays as well as touch screens (single and multi-touch), and monitors used in the InfoBoxes and Totems. It guarantees presentation and remote updates various content on multimedia mediums.
DS DINE allows preparation, projection and remote management of the content within respective modules
Specific information, advertisements and messages are directed to exact mediums, at precise time with content fitted to display’s location.
Infoboxes at Warsaw Chopin Airport are part of Platforma Lokalizacji Pasażerów system implemented by company INOVATICA. Our task included design, production and installation of the product. The challenge was not only the high demands for utility of Infoboxes, but also the logistics of the installation. InfoBox in the airport hall is not only functional and modern, but also very stable. Thanks to our project, the device can be also used by the disabled on the wheelchairs. Due to situation that InfoBoxes were not only installed in the land side, but also in the air side, work could be done only at night at the specific hours. Completion of the task confirmed design, production and installation high competences of our employees.
ThinkHub is a multi-user software application for collaboration.
It will run on any size touchscreen – in single panel or video wall configuration - and is qualified to work with most major touchscreen technologies.
ThinkHub brings together people, locations, devices, applications, content & ideas into a dynamic and fully interactive multi-touch canvas that is up to 20 times the surface area of the physical display.
It allows users to convene video conferences, present, take notes with the handwritten note feature, and use multi-touch web browsers. It works with the same devices, content and software that you already use.
And it supports device mirroring for laptops, tablets and smart phones across all major platforms including Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android via the T1V AirConnect™ App
Built with ease of use and customers in mind, ThinkHub allows people to work together more productively, in real time, whether co-located or from wherever in the world they are.
Making Digital Signage simpler and more flexible - The NEC Edition of the Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module leaves nothing to be desired.
Seamlessly embedded into many NEC Large Format Displays, the Compute Module boosts the display performance to suit any visual application. This open-platform solution offers unrivalled flexibility and performance in creating customised display applications whilst securing futureproof operation with an upgrade path through its modular and exchangeable slot design. Software providers and users benefit from the vast number of already available open source solutions accessible from the global Raspberry Pi developers community. The NEC edition tops the standard Raspberry Pi performance with extended memory capabilities and intelligent Digital Signage support such as the Watch Dog Timer and Real Time Clock for scheduling. The Ethernet and USB interfaces of the display allow easy integration into a network or connection with external devices such as mouse, keyboard and touch.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 NEC Edition is the smartest combination of computing power with professional yet cost-effective Signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, quick service menu boards and so many more applications.
Delivering Genuine Benefits:
- Future-Proof with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – Upgrade the power of the display by escalating the computing power at any time to boost performance capability.
- Powerful possibilities – the Quad Core 1.2 GHZ processor provides amazing performance for crisp Full HD playback with an unrivalled price-performance ratio.
- Designed for professional Digital Signage – The NEC Edition features an extended onboard memory of 16 GB, a Watch Dog Timer and a Real Time Clock as well as pre-loaded licences for video decoding to meet the particular demands of professional signage applications.
- Unlimited versatility – Supporting a broad range of operating systems, such as Raspbian, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions, as well as Win10IoT Core, this open platform offers high flexibility for digital signage software providers and system integrators.
- Seamless and fully embedded – Simply slotted into the display for a fully integrated solution, external mounting is obsolete. An elegant, cable-free solution with internal connection for power, video, audio, data and all control interfaces.
- Economical – enjoy high performance and low energy use with associated savings.
- High reliability – the use of industrial grade components and our advanced heat management makes this solution ideally suited for 24/7 operation.
- Trusted state-of-the-art technology – Raspberry Pi computing is a worldwide success story with proven high reliability and an unmatched price-performance ratio making it attractive for professional applications.
BCN DYNAMIC WAYFINDING
Dynamic Wayfinding system demonstrates the spaces in clear 3D maps, which can be rotated, zoomed, and browsed with ease. However, it is not a simple map solution, but its main feature is the active route guidance. Dynamic route guidance demonstrates the customer the best route from the current location to their desired destination. This facilitates moving within large spaces and finding desired businesses. Dynamic Wayfinding means that the business data, map templates and routes can be constantly updated from the user interface and routes are always calculated from possible routes. For example, if a route has been closed due to construction work, the route guidance takes this into account and shows the alternate path.
BCN Dynamic Wayfinding is a package including all location info, names and locations of shops, public transport timetables, toilets, child care facilities, recycling points, parking lots, ATMs and other important locations in the service. It includes an advertising channel and a multitude of other additional services, customizable to meet the customer’s needs and wishes.