NEC Solutions Zone
LASER PROJECTION UNIT - MG PX1004 designed for NEC PX1004UL • NEC DLP-Laser Projector-Protection System with integrated dual-circuit cooling circulation system and high-power NEC DLP-Laser Projector-Unit for maintenance-free continuous operation up to 20.000 hours.
With the new LASER PROJECTION UNIT MG PX1004 we brought today’s standards of energy-saving and reliable long-term projector usage on a new level. The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 is currently – despite its high-performance light output of 10.000 ANSI Lumen - the most energy-saving and silent DLP-Laser Projector-Protection System of its kind. The low energy consumption was realized through a self-regulating performance adjustment in all units. It reacts extremly fast on temperature fluctuations and adjusts the needed cooling- and heating output in seconds. With this, even extreme temperature ranges from -20 °C to +48 °C (with Winter-Option/High Power Option) will be covered effortlessly in convenient long term usage.
In addition, the in- and outdoor projection system convinces through its extremely low operating noise and a maintenance-friendly system design. The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 is qualified for the continuous operation in adverse conditions such as subways, baths, dusty factory buildings, clammy caves, shopping malls as well as for outdoor use of all kinds.
The LASER PROJECTION MG PX1004 impresses with its excellent 4K signal processing and delivers pictures in best cinema quality. The native resolution of 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), flexible inputs as well as the optional 3 years Europe-wide customer service package complete the "all-round carefree package".
- Image converter DarkChip DLP-Laser phosphor
- Light output 10.000 ANSI Lumen
- Resolution 1.920 x 1.200 (WUXGA)
- Inputs HDBaseT, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Ambient temperat. 1 °C (-20°) up to +48 °C
- Ambient humidity < 80 % rel. humidity
- Ventilation power In-circle 800 m³/h
- Air exchange rate < 2 Seconds
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- High resolution WUXGA projection system
- Aluminum housing in the desired color
- Noise reduction with sonic dampeners
- Self regulating performance adaption
- Electronic thermostat – PID regulation with desired temperatur
- Automatic condensate evaporation
- Integrated malfunction detector
- Anti-reflective front glass with fan
- Modular construction / stackable for tandem
- Lockable swing lever locks
- Large doors for easy maintenance
- Vandal-proof, robust design
- Optional: Isolation; winter-option
NEC FieldAnalyst - Anonymous Video Analytics (AVA): Software solution which automatically detects human faces from images captured by video cameras, and estimates the number of visitors and exits, gender and age group, which are digitalized for output in real time.
FieldAnalyst is a software solution which automatically detects human faces from images captured by video cameras, and estimates the number of visitors and exits, gender and age group, which are digitalized for output in real time. The software collects and processes this information for marketing analysis or real-time effective advertising using digital signage. FieldAnalyst enables you to automatically conduct various marketing analysis that have relied on human work until now. The advantages of this NEC solution are speed, accuracy and the ability to integrate into other real-time analysis or reaction based solutions.
Key Applications Areas - NEC FieldAnalyst for Gate or Signage:
- Digital Signage
As an integrated solution or stand-alone tool it can be used for real-time marketing information, detection, tracking and classification.
NEC FieldAnalyst for Gate - age and gender recognition; enter/exit people
NEC FieldAnalyst for Signage - age and gender recognition, staying time, distance toward a signage display, mixed analysis with pushing ads
- Biometric basis
- Real-time sensing
- Uniformity and objectively
- Compliant to legal requirements
- Gate counting
- Effect analysis
- Target analysis
- Non-buyer analysis
- Entrance traffic analysis