NEC Solutions Zone
The new “4Steps” concept from Schneeberg now offers an All-in-one Solution for your office with premium and ergonomic design and high functionality. The height and the angle of the multi-purpose presentation solution can be adjusted easily. Extensions which provide an “In- room” solution improve collaboration in the office.
Similar to all existing concepts from Schneeberg your 4Steps solution can be adjusted to your company’s individual aesthetic and functional requirements. 4Steps is for example available in a mobile version with casters which offer an increased flexibility in the office.
4Steps works with several models of multi touch displays, please contact us for details concerning the model used in your office. The solution is designed so that adjusting the angle of the display prevents all working materials which were put down at the table from falling down. It is possible to charge your smartphone as well. Place for several pens is available as well!
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the innovative weShop concept solution.
NEC InfinityBoard - Infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
McDonald’s - Restaurant of the Future
Digital Menu boards: Improve the customer experience with dynamic pictures and videos while increasing sales
The steam of a hot cup of coffee, melting cheese on a burger – vivid menu boards raise the attention of customers by their full motion appearance. The software allows to playback a combination of high quality videos, dynamic pictures and animated text, which captures customers emotions while the decision making procedure. It thereby improves the experience in the restaurant as well as it increases sales.
Interfaces to the McDonald’s enterprise resource planning system enables each regional restaurant to changes prices individually, communicate sellouts in live time, while the daily change of the menu boards based on the daytime runs automated, e.g. for the breakfast menu. In addition the intelligent software enables the employee to adjust the display of products adapted by weather’s conditions. The change of daily, weekly or monthly offers is managed centrally across the estate in case of branch systems. This allows a maximal flexibility and location based targeting. Beside the digital menu boards McDonald’s Deutschland implemented interactive terminals with nutrition tables and ingredients of the products in order to give the customers the whole spectrum of information.
- Presentation of the product range and special offers including location optimised advertising for targeted sales of selected products
- Increased sales through cross-selling and upselling by brand emotionalization
- Improved customer experience
- Flexibility through the opportunity to adjust e.g. prices in live time
- Reduced operational costs and workload of the personnel by the automatic change of the menu based on the prevailing weekdays and day times and the central administration
- Image enhancement and improvement of the offer perception
MDT’s digital signage software in combination with the NEC’s displays, which stand out due to the 5 years preservation of the model series, is the ideal long-term solution for an effective visual communication like information purposes, advertising or entertainment while providing a fully scalable system.