NEC Solutions Zone
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
Finance -trusted real-time data communication -
Upgrade your content updates - Whether your audience is in the clamor of the financial district floor or in local banks, updating to digital signage solutions accurately delivers and streamlines the information you display. In the financial world, where there’s time-sensitive information constantly updating, a stable digital platform is essential to keeping that information flowing.
Reinforce brand confidence and customer experience - Digital improves the experience across all touchpoints in finance – ATM screens personalized to a single user, self-service kiosks as well as large-scale video walls streaming financial news make an immediate impact. Digital signage can transform the personal banking experience by reducing perceived wait times while entertaining and informing, always staying relevant to the current audience’s financial needs, reinforcing confidence in your brand.
- Display real-time information linking to internal data sources and live financial data feeds
- Maximize profit through cross-selling and upselling, reduced operational costs
- Generate, deploy and update content from a central location or allow for content to be updated to fit local banking conditions and audience
- Encourage customer loyalty and attract new business with eye catching promotions and interactive displays
- Tailor ATM screen content to a single user focus