NEC Solutions Zone
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below the NEC InfinityBoard, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
The Condor is completely changing the look and dynamics of conference rooms.
For more information and demonstration of the Condor MT600, please visit our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdBsmogeGo
The NEC InfinityBoard infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
The TeamViewer Host for Raspberry Pi is a system service that allows for the unattended access of Raspberry Pi devices so that they can be maintained, controlled, or managed with theindustry-leading TeamViewer solution, familiar to millions of users around the world.
- Remote Proof of Play on the NEC display
- Remotely adapt device options and see changes in real time
- Transfer Files easily to your displays
- Remote Access from desktop, laptop and mobile
- Easy, Fast, Secure