Munich, 08 February, 2016 – NEC Display Solutions Europe kicks off ISE 2016 with a showcase of the world of visual solutions and its benefits demonstrated in real-life and professional display applications. Within the themes of share, present, analyse, review and control, NEC will highlight how display technology can transform and enable a greater visual experience in environments including corporate, retail, education, travel and more.
Bringing together display technology from NEC with its ecosystem of partners, NEC will showcase unique applications to the visitors to the stand 4-R24:
- Sharing that enables collaborative working in a digitised workspace. On show will be a multi-touch edge-blended interactive wall, that allows multiple participants to connect simultaneously. It features an interactive multi-touch projection solution using DisplayNote NEC edition. NEC will also be showcasing a 5m2 interactive workspace, which can be used in public spaces and shopping areas. There will also be two touch tables showing detailed information thanks to their Ultra High Definition resolution.
- Presenting using images that enable engaging and accurate visual aids. This is delivered by the wide range of laser projectors including the new flagship PX803UL projector, video wall displays and fine pitch LED modules. All display technologies are highly reliable, and for example with developments in SSL technology, now offering a low total cost of ownership. Modular video walls can be created with X555UNS and UN551S displays that are almost bezel-free and offer precise colour reproduction. On show will be the new 1,5mm fine pitch LED, now part of a broader LED portfolio for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Analysing using clear visual display, in order to enable more informed decision-making. For example retailers analysing the shopping trends of their customers instantaneously, using NEC FieldAnalyst software that can be integrated into other real-time analysis or reaction based solutions. In the corporate environment, there are desktop displays on show that showcase new elegant design and the premium feature set available, such as the EX241UN monitor with ultra slim bezels.
- Reviewing visual content such as a movie or still image, where compromise on quality is not acceptable. Reference imaging solutions meet the highest demands for colour accuracy and attention to detail for production and review in media and broadcasting environments. SpectraView displays deliver the very highest standards of colour technology and panel expertise. Two UHD desktop monitors, PA322UHD-SV2 and EA275UHD will be on show demonstrating this absolute attention to detail.
- Control offered through display technology enables large amounts of data and media to be monitored and reviewed. Using Hiperwall software, mission-critical scenarios can be managed incorporating multiple input sources. In order to support heavy-duty applications, the technology also has to provide high reliability and robustness. NEC will be showcasing video wall displays, as well as the X981UHD large format display which offers pixel-free ergonomic viewing.
“NEC is not only an expert in people’s evolving needs, but is also focused on changing the limits of what is possible,” comments Stefanie Corinth, Senior Vice President Marketing and Business Development at NEC Display Solutions Europe. “Display technology provides a crucial benefit in many different ways, it not only improves the overall experience and engagement but directly supports business objectives, providing a better ability to share, present, analyse, review or control information. Through close relationships with our technology partners we continue to explore new ways to create brighter visual experiences.”
Stefanie concludes: “At ISE this year, we are showcasing scenarios to show how the world of display technology positively impacts business or organisational operations. Together with our ecosystem of partners, we are proud to demonstrate how this can be achieved.”
During ISE, DailyDOOH editor in chief Adrian Cotterill will be at the NEC stand 4-R24 interviewing top guests in a TV studio scenario, whilst a team provides live examples of post production.
In addition, Bernd Eberhardt, President and CEO, NEC Display Solutions Europe, is participating in The ISE 2016 Opening Panel Discussion exploring the convergence of AV and IT and how this has created technical challenges and business opportunities for the installation and integration market sector.
To find out more or for one of the guided tours with NEC experts that are taking place throughout ISE, please visit the NEC stand 4-R24. More information is also available at: www.nec-ise.com
Follow us on Twitter at @NEC_Display_EU to keep up-to-date with all NEC Display Solutions news in EMEA. We will be tweeting live at the ISE event. To find out the latest from the event, keep an eye on the hashtag #ISE2016