London, 30 April 2018 - NEC Display Solutions will exhibit its advanced display technology for retail at the Retail Digital Signage Expo (RDSE) in collaboration with Inurface Media at Olympia in London from 2-3 May 2018.
As retailers strive to reduce overheads associated with bricks and mortar assets and increase operational efficiency, the in-store experience becomes ever more crucial in maintaining brand loyalty. NEC Display Solutions and Inurface Media understand the challenges faced by retailers and offer innovative solutions to engage with shoppers whilst focusing on their ROI.
On stand #D41 at RDSE 2018, NEC will showcase its broad range of display technology solutions including High Bright, UHD and ShadowSense LCD touch signage displays alongside laser projection and dvLED. The only display provider able to offer all the major display technologies, retailers and integrators rely on NEC’s unbiased and trusted consultancy to ensure the best outcomes, whatever the application.
- Inurface Media will launch its projection foil solution at RDSE – turning store windows into huge digital signage surfaces using NEC’s 1000 lumen PX1004UL laser projector.
- A mosaic wall demonstrates how desktop displays bring exciting opportunities for creative signage in commercial environments.
- Enhancing the in-store physical experience, touch-activated sensors on clothing trigger content to screen, engaging shoppers with value-add messaging.
- The ‘fling to screen’ solution enables shoppers to learn more about product features by viewing content on the large format display.
- The magic mirror entertains shoppers with social photo booth content.
- Free standing fine pitch dvLED digital posters offer bright eye-catching POS messaging.
Josh Bunce, Inurface Media CEO commented: “Through digitisation, retailers can connect the physical store more closely with their on-line presence through dynamic and intelligent in-store content delivery. We can help retailers adapt to a new era of shopping activity, enticing customers back in store to ensure a sustained high street presence.”
“Our stand at RDSE will immerse visitors in a retail store experience and show retailers how they can utilise technology to drive customer satisfaction and increase revenues,” added Guy Phelps, head of retail at NEC Display Solutions. “In today’s world, digital touch points surround as throughout our daily life. Customers expect to see this digitisation extend in-store and wow moments help to bind them to a brand.”
Visitors to RDSE 2018 are invited to contact Kevin Bender, sales executive, to arrange an appointment on stand D41 to discuss how Inurface Media and NEC can offer a solution to their in-store digitization vision.
Follow NEC Display Solutions on Twitter @NEC_Display_UK
Follow Inurface Media on Twitter @InurfaceMedia