London, 27 March 2015
NEC Display Solutions
is set to present the latest innovations in Display Technology, gathering collaborating partners to demonstrate end-to-end solutions tailored for specific applications. Partnering with best of breed solutions providers, the NEC Showcase uniquely segments into multiple vertical sectors, comparing different Display technologies side by side, to demonstrate real world Display Solutions in various industry applications.
In our everyday lives, whether travelling, shopping, working, learning, eating or socialising; we are immersed in a media rich world. The Solutions Showcase reflects this journey, recreating visual aspects of our daily lives, using the latest technology to make the experience more vibrant, engaging and relevant.
Through first-hand experience, visitors will gain a deeper understanding of the unique complexities of different vertical sectors and be primed to consider the benefits of alternative technology solutions. A hot-bed of innovation, the Showcase gathers the industry for an unrivalled networking opportunity and shares both the inspiration and the means to achieve business success.
Highlights for this year’s Showcase include:
- Step inside ‘ The Cube ’ for a fully immersive digital experience, the dynamic content on display is guaranteed to capture your attention!
- Using Beacon and Sensor technology visitors will enjoy a uniquely personal experience as they pass through the different areas.
- Take a seat at the NEC studios and take part in our live interview Chat Show . Don’t just be a spectator, take the hot seat! You can watch the video later.
- Visit the impactful NEC LED Gallery tour and determine which product is best suited for a particular environment.
- Experience the Laser v LCD comparison in the Boardroom to help you select the perfect solution for your businesses requirements.
- The Retail area will demonstrate contextual digital solutions for a Retail Bank, a Customer Service Desk, Shop Window, Cat Walk, Changing Rooms, Click and Collect Kiosk and Shop Floor Display; all in a uniquely relevant way!
- Experience a Victorian style classroom scenario and directly compare teaching techniques using touch screens, interactive projectors and a blackboard!
- Join the NEC Conference and listen to leading global brands discuss the digital revolution and how it can affect your business.
Over 1,500 unique attendees visited the NEC Solutions Showcase in 2014 at the Olympic Velodrome; an impressive 35% increase on the previous year’s attendance. Click here to see the 2014 highlights .
Follow @NECShowcase on Twitter and the NEC Display Solutions UK group on LinkedIn for the latest updates.
The NEC Solutions Showcase takes place at Vinopolis, London on 20-21 May 2015. Visitors must register on the dedicated Showcase website www.showcase-nec.com
NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH as its European headquarters in Munich, Germany and is responsible for all business activities in EMEA. NEC Display Solutions benefits from the technological know-how and technologies of the NEC Corporation and, with its own Research and Development, is one of the world's leading manufacturers offering the widest product range of display solutions in the market. The display product portfolio ranges from entry-level to professional and speciality desktop LCDs, via large-size Public Displays for Digital and Retail Signage. The Projector range offers products for all needs, from portable devices via business projectors to products for permanent operation (such as PoS applications) and digital cinema projectors. Bernd Eberhardt is President and CEO of NEC Display Solutions Europe.
Further information can be found online at: www.nec-display-solutions.com
Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook , YouTube , Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ .
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at http://www.nec.com.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2015 NEC Corporation.
Contacts for further information:
NEC UK Ltd., Display Solutions
Tel: +44 (0)7860 927103