2 MP 21.3” Colour Display System for Primary Diagnostics of Medical Images
The NEC MD211C2 flat panel display systems for viewing of colour and grayscale digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Application include diagnostic image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI and other medical imaging techniques. To guarantee the display performance as specified, the display must only be used with NEC approved display controller boards.
- Anti-Glare – unique anti-glare coating layer in order to minimize disturbing ambient light reflections.
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Reliable Image – integrated sensors such as the front sensor, proximity sensor or the illuminance sensor ensure long-lasting white point and luminance.
- Quick Screen QA – the DICOM conformance test can be performed without the need to install any special software on the workstation.
- Long Life – the high brightness colour panel (max. 900 cd/m²) ensures a long life of calibrated luminance.