DescriptionWhere space is limited but not your message
Delivering space efficient visualisation for constricted environments such as corridors and retail shelves, this 42” bartype display offers a distinctive ultra-wide 16:4 screen ratio. High adaptability extends to both landscape and portrait orientation ideal for space-limited areas, yet content creation remains easy and effortless. Content is crisp and clear with compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment.
The 42” MultiSync® BT421 is the super wide choice for space efficient digital signage in retail environments, transportation hubs, quick service restaurants and all other public areas where space is limited.
- Space efficient display solution – the ultra-wide screen ratio of 16:4 with a display height of just 28.9 cm allows installation within constricted spaces, providing crisp and eye-friendly visualisation.
- Robust and reliable – sealed to prohibit dust ingress, long term reliable operation is maintained within wide temperature range of 0-50°C.
- Easy content adaption – the integrated trim function enables 16:9 content to be used whilst actively displaying the upper or lower area for display of native 1920 x 480 content.
- Cost efficient media playback flexibility – divide a single Full HD content into two separate contents via daisy chaining for back to back installations, needing only one source to feed two screens for cost saving benefits.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.