Stunning visibility for presentations and digital signage
Enhance your meeting and conferencing performance with stunning UHD resolution. Get high-end quality and reliability at a low total cost of ownership with long life-times.
Professional haze levels ensure great visibility without distracting reflections - along with brightness of up to 350 cd/m², the NEC MultiSync C Series meets the demands of today’s meeting environments. Slim bezels and a modern appearance complement state of the art architecture to integrate perfectly into interior designs. With embedded office functionalities, start up ad-hoc meetings without the hassle of setting up the display environment first. Wake-up on connection is just one of many features which make meetings more efficient.
With the NEC MultiSync C651Q, presenters will feel confident during meetings of up to 8 participants whilst retailers and hospitality facilities can boost sales through digital signage.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.