Video Walls you can rely on
The NEC X464UNV-3 sets the standard for reliability in video wall technology. Supporting consistently accurate image rendering and high operational security, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation. Perfect readability under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to a brightness output of 500 cd/m² together with an anti-glare surface. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and support significantly reduced maintenance requirements. The 46” display is ideally suited to create big screen surfaces to match individual size and shape requirements for all application scenarios.
NEC's vast experience in the video wall market is evident in the design of the X464UNV-3 with features that reduce operational costs, ease installation and enhance the visual impact of content in control rooms, corporate applications, broadcast studios, in transport installations and the rental market.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Continuous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.